Relocating, repatriation and starting a business in The Gambia can be a tough endeavor.
Oftentimes you have to make decisions not only for yourself, but also for your family as well. I’ve traveled and lived abroad off and on for more than 30 years and I know first-hand how living in a strange land can take a toll especially without essential information.
I’ve been living in The Gambia for more than a year and I’ve started several businesses. I’ve also traveled and lived short and long periods in different African countries such as Kenya, Tanzania, Morocco, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Senegal and other countries around the world in Europe, Asia and the Arabian Gulf.
When I make this statement, I truly mean it - I’m boots, sandals and barefoot on the ground here in The Gambia. So please contact me if you need quality assistance from someone who truly cares.
I look forward to assisting you. Thank you very much.
Welcome to The Happy Companion Tours - Discover The Gambia. We provide tours to meet your enjoyment while visiting The Gambia.
Infants to 5 years old are free. Children 6 years old to 12 years are half prices. All day trips include free snacks and drinks.
Booking takes place online with payment to follow via to Cash App to $TheHappyCompanion.
We look forward to booking your Tours with us!!
MOTHERLAND STORAGE & LOGISTICS LTD
We provide construction property management services to meet your needs.
- Consulting service on construction works
- Installing CCTV
- Fence building
- Well and Borehole installation
- Electrical work such as ceiling fan installation
- Floor tiles
- General Construction Services
- Remodeling of building or Houses
- Overseeing house construction
- Estate Agents
- Estate agent services (land, selling and renting of properties)
TOOL RENTAL AVAILABLE
THC REPATRIATION ASSISTANCE
We will help you get your family settled properly here in the Gambia. We offer:
- Assistance with obtaining Gambian Driver's license, Residence & Business ID Cards
- African languages instruction
- African cooking instruction
- Transition assistance
- Islamic emersion
- Cultural emersion